Monday, February 29, 2016

Tin Tin shrine from Polymer Clay Adventure 2016

I really loved this class by Lauri Mika.
This is a tiny shrine made out of tin box like Altoids.  I love Altoids and I love it that I get to up-cycle the empty tin case.  I have so many and I'll be getting many more.
http://www.onlineartretreats.com/polymer-clay-adventure-2016-retreat/laurie-mika-tiny-tin-shrines/

check it out!  be a member.

Of course, me being non-religious at all won't be making a "shrine" per-say, but it's still a lovely box filled with dreams and hope and despair and sadness and muck and yuck all in one box.

I've made a few.

in memory of Gramma's chicken that my daughter got to name "Apple Pie"  she was eaten by a fox.

Apple pie laid lots of eggs for gramma to enjoy

another tin in making

inspired by Valentine's day


Rose bush






No comments:

Post a Comment