Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Limiting yourslef....

Through the Tin Tin Shrine experience, I found out that having some limitation can boost your creativity.

To be confined in the box was a small enough limitation where you were forced to be creative in a different way then usual.

also it forced you to think of the composition.  
there are 3 panels and they all have to make sense together.
Well, it really doesn't need to, but I wanted them to tell a story together.

not sure if the stories were clear, but I think I managed it.

I know I will have more projects coming up from Polymer Clay Adventure and also Christi Friesen's Neighborhood,  but I can still limit myself to a subject.

I'll still be doing the projects, but I will cast a limitation for myself (for now) until I feel like not doing that anymore again.

anyway.... the theme for a while will be  cats, octopus, frogs and gold fish.
those 4. 

because I like them.

to be continued.



前回のプロジェクトを通して多少はリミットがある方が創造力が湧いて出るような気がするのでこれからもあえて自分に枷をはめてみようと思う。

今後の課題をこなしつつ、テーマを決めることにした。

ねこ と たこ と かえる と 金魚。


好きなんだもん。 

つづく。

No comments:

Post a Comment