Wednesday, March 25, 2015

search for the perfect Pasta Machine for Polymer Clay

My pasta machine is starting to go.
the handle sometimes does not catch right and just spins around.

so I'm in search for a new one.
There are quite a few.  I've narrowed it down to 3 choice. now the dilemma begins.

Sculpey Clay Conditioning Machine.  they say they revised it from previous model.  #1 thinnest. #9 thickest. I may want to give it a try....

The Ultimate Clay machine  this has optional motor.  that might appeal to some.  I share this with my kid, so I don't think that's a good idea...  don't want flattened fingers.
also this is wider. maybe good if you want to do something large.

Atlas far more people on the internet is raving about this one....  but it's pricey... I do use it a lot now...
I think I just convinced myself.
I will try this model and see!
wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment