Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!

I will try to post more this year.  

That would be the new year's resolution.  
I have joined the Polymer Clay online retreat since last year that Ilysa and Kira runs. 
Since I had some free time over the holidays and finally sat down to watch a few of the videos.
I really liked Lisa Renner's class and would like to try making the female busts.

But I think I won't do a bathing girl.  I'll make it me.  I will post them once I get it going.

her technique is very interesting and the video was very detailed.  but it was long!!
5 hours total.

anyway, I got curious to know who she is and visited her website.
Found a lot of images to enjoy.

check out  www.lisarenner.com  


I am turning all those faces into 1 sculpture.   coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment