Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's here! Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up

I read this book in Japanese and it was revolutionary!
The author, Marie Kondo, is such a cute charming lady and her method is so organized.
It's very logical too.

Keep what you love. 

That's it!!! 
Surround your self with things you love.  Don't keep crap just because it's not broken.
or because someone gave it to you.

This is not only helps you declutterize your life, but also re-establish self esteem that you had no idea you had deep within you.



The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing




I already have the Japanese copy, but it's ok, I am getting it in English too.
Because I have to share this with my better half/room mate.

He actually is very organized, but I want him to read this too so he'll understand better what I'm doing.

Yes I am not done with the Declutter Festival.   I wonder how that phrase was translated...

will find out this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment