Sunday, November 9, 2014

Starting a New Knitting Project

it's cold out, so let's knit....

The truth is since I've been space clearing my apartment, I have dug up this stash of yarn that I had in my possession for over a decade.
I bought enough yarn to start this project I found in Rowan magazine.
I used to subscribe it.  In fact, I had several subscriptions to those magazines.
which cluttered up my place in no time.

I have gotten rid of most of the magazines as well as yarn that doesn't strike me or makes me happy to keep them.

but I kept these sets of yarn.  


it's time to use it or get rid of it.

I decided to actually make this project!!




then I realized I was missing a few balls of yarn.  This is multi color so I can substitute from my stash! yay..


Rowan Magazine #34  from 2003.   Lots of your design is timeless and still looking awesome.


片付けの続きで前から気になっていた毛糸の山があります。
10年前にあるパターンに会わせて買ったものが未だにクローゼットの結構いい場所を閉めています。
作るか捨てるか!?!?!

と自分に問いかけて作る事にしました。

その気になれば1ヶ月くらいで終わるかな?



No comments:

Post a Comment