Friday, April 21, 2017

Hawaii Great Restaurants! I have grown mentally and physically.....

I've returned from the 2 weeks trip from Hawaii.

Hawaii~~  it's so nice.
It was so warm.  I think my brain has melted.
It's just a gooey butter now.

New York is still chilly.
It's raining tonight.
My tan doesn't go with the winter clothes....  so sad.


The first half was a cruise trip.

and did you know that cruise food is mostly free?  
It's all you can eat for the whole week!!

I am well fed.
oh boy I ate a lot.

It's a wonderful feeling not have to cook for yourself.
I don't mind cooking actually, but maybe 3 times a week tops.
every day cooking gets to be too tiring.
it's nice to be served for a change!


Hawaii is so delicious.

They have poke, macadamia nuts, loco moco, 
guava juice, pineapples, poke....

Did I mention Poke?


And it's also so close to Japan.  Lots of Japanese come to vacation.
so there's so much Japanese food. 
Soy Sauce is a regular condement next to salt and pepper.
How wonderful is that??
it's BYOSS (Bring Your Own Soy Sauce) in New York.


So I think I'm ready.

I ate enough.  

the preparation is done.  

I think I can turn into a cocoon now. 

You know, cocoon for the bugs,  pupal....

I should be able to spun some webs from my mouth by now.
or perhaps I can do it the Spiderman style and shoot it out of my wrist.....

Either way, I'm ready,  come on,  let's do this.

so I can go inside a cocoon and transform into a butterfly.


That's the only logical explanation for the extra 5 lbs I put on.

I certainly don't need it, so why else would I have this extra weight?
It has to be a preparation for something.

Maybe I can hibernate?

You know what?  
isn't it kinda amazing that I can gain 5 lbs in just 2 weeks??
that's a skill I should put on my resume?

Wow I maybe cool!!!

But I'm very sorry to my partner.... I have to confess.
I am actually a con artist.
I have gotten definitely larger since we've first met....



Just like that, I was going on and on giving excuses for my extra pounds.
Then my daughter goes...


"You are no butterfly,  Mom..."




WHAT!!!!   NO!!!



Aloha Kitchen Fruit Soufflé pancake

Matsumoto Shaved ice with Mochi and milk

Giant Juice  forgot the store... $8  We helped her.

Pioneer Saloon Plate Lunch with Natto

Eggs'n Things  French toast with mega whipped cream. that's their regular portion.

Kua Aina Avocado Burger  the avocado is so big it will escape from the burger
Acai Bowl and Green smoothie  Lanikai Juice
Side Street Inn  Family style restaurant so Asian and great.


Breakfast at hotel  Papaya!!

no she didn't eat that.  I don't even know what that thing is.










No comments:

Post a Comment